We’re going to utilize the photo editing tools we just learned about and demonstrate it in this project.
You’ll need a portrait of a person, this picture needs to be in color.
- Copy the portrait you found
- Open a new document and paste the picture
- Now you’re going to math a little bit: change the canvas size, multiplying both the height and width by 3. For example, if your picture is 200 x 200, it will become 600 x 600.
- Lock your original picture, we won’t be changing it at all. It should be dead center on the canvas.
- From here on out, you’ll be using your creativity from here on out… you’ll duplicate the original 8 times.
- With each one, you’ll be augmenting the look of it using adjustment layers.
- Please, do not do more than 2 black/white adjustments.
- We should see the changes between the pictures, it should be obvious, but not look unrealistic.
- Using Google Docs, document and write up the changes you did for each picture variation. This should be written with your best writing, with spelling, grammar, and conventions being graded.
- Under the turn-in folder, create a folder with your last name, saving the image as a .jpg and the document as a .pdf (you can download it as such from Docs).
- Please reference the sample documents